Wednesday 6 February 2013

New to Blogging

Hey,

I just thought I would write up a little something even though I have been somewhat busy lately. I'm sure you have noticed the changes; but when I look back on what I posted before I notice that I still have a lot to learn about this blogging business :) Thankfully, there are many places on the internet where you can find some tips and advice on blogging "the dos and don'ts"

Here are a few things I would like to improve on:

  • writing in a way that is makes the reader relate to what I am blogging about
  • On better design for pictures that are to be used as headers for my posts
  • Font choices; as I tend to use a lot and makes it look awkward
And that should be all for now :)

I know I am behind schedule on posting but with all the moving around I could not find the time. Not to worry I am back now so lets roll!!

Peace xx

Ness

No comments:

Post a Comment